Terms & Conditions
1. These are the terms and conditions of this site. You should not use this site if you do not agree with these terms and conditions. By using this site you signify your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this site.
2. The term ‘site’ herein refers to www.pockettutor.ie. The term ‘we’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ herein refers to Ross McCann, and Chris Aylward Co. Dublin, Ireland. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our site.
3. This site is owned by us.
4. We have the right to amend, change, modify or alter these terms and conditions at any time. You should check this page every month for any changes. By using this site, you deem yourself to be accepting of the terms and conditions of this site then in force as of the date that you use this site.
5. Our Privacy Notice (available at: https://www.pockettutor.ie/privacy), which is part of these Terms, describes how we collect, protect, and use your Registration Data and certain other information about you. We encourage you to read the Privacy Notice, and to use the information it contains to help you make informed decisions.
6. We do not provide any warranty guarantee or representation as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. We will not be held liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a result of your reliance on any materials placed on this site.
7. You use this site and any information on this site entirely at your own risk. It is your duty to ensure that our services, products and information are what you require.
8. Any links from this site are provided for your information. We do not endorse any of the sites to which we link, and we bear no responsibility for the contents of these sites. We do not warrant that any of these links will work at any particular time.
9. The contents and service provided on this site is owned by us, and all rights are reserved, except where otherwise indicated. Unauthorised use of this web site may give rise to criminal and / or civil liability.
10. Where our site provides forums, bulletin boards or e-mail facilities, you agree to abide by the terms of the criminal and civil laws of the Republic of Ireland, and agree not to upload, disseminate, publish or otherwise provide any obscene pornographic defamatory libelous content on this site. Further that you shall not abuse, bully, threaten, intimidate, harass any person persons or class of persons on this site; that you will not use this site to invade anyone’s privacy or otherwise or incite encourage counsel or procure another person to do so. We are not responsible for any of the bulletin board or discussion board content posted on this site.
11. We do not permit users to advertise on this site. Any material that you as a user places on this site is provided on the basis that you own the material, or that you have a license to use the material on our site.
12. You agree that access to and use of the site is at your own risk and we Ma shall be not liable for any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising from or related to either your use of the site or any action or omission by usvin providing the web site including but not limited to, your access to the web site.
13. You also indemnify and hold us from and with respect to any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses, joint or several, under statute, common law or otherwise, arising out of, based upon or in connection with access, use, inability to use or misuse of the site.
14. You are not allowed to copy any part of this site for any purpose other than using the site as a personal or educational resource.
15. This site is intended for use by adults and by children under 16. All persons under the age of 16 should obtain consent from their parents / legal guardians before registering and/or submitting any information to this site. We also believe that it is the responsibility of parents / legal guardians to supervise children’s online activities, to advise them regarding online safety, and we recommend that parental control software be installed on all relevant devices accessing the site.
16. “Paid Content” means Content accessible on this site upon the creation of an Account with pockettutor.ie and the payment of a Subscription.
17. “Subscription Content” means Paid Content limited to the product that you paid for (or any further Paid Content products which we notify you at your Account that you are permitted to use).
18. “Subscription “means the sum of money paid or payable by you at the agreed intervals throughout the term of the Subscription Period to keep the Account active and to enable to access Subscription Content;
a. Payment of a Subscription for a product allows you to access Subscription Content on the Site for the corresponding product for the duration of your Subscription Period. You may use such Paid Content for personal or educational purposes. Your access rights to the site are strictly personal to you.
20. You agree not to share your access to the site with others, whether they be a family member or not.
21. You agree that:
You will not use the Paid Content of the site for commercial purposes, and
You will not systematically copy Paid Content or links to same from the Site in any circumstances.